The XM24 Signature is a two input, four output Digital Signal Processor (DSP) intended for use in active loudspeakers
for professional audio or high end home audio. Available in four performance levels and using only the best sounding
components available, its unrivalled audio quality and feature set match the highest standards.
The XLR input connectors and the LEDs and buttons are contained in the XM24 Signature PCBA. To build a full product, additional PCBs are
needed with network connectors and interface connectors to the amplifier module of your choice. See “Accessories” for details.
• 2 inputs, 4 outputs
• 48kHz sample rate
• Unparalleled audio quality
• State-of-the-art digital processing
• Programmable User Interface
• Monitoring and permanent logging of key parameters such as temperature, signal level and gain reduction
• 352 FIR taps per output
• 250 presets
• Optional Dante and AES67 module available
• Prepared for AVB / MILAN (coming soon)
• Multiple display and GPI / GPO support
• Tilt Sensor (Optional)
• 2 DC inputs for potentiometers
• 4 current measurement AC inputs
• 2 temperature sensor inputs
• 100Mbit LAN with loop through
• Plug-and-Play compatibility with Pascal, Powersoft, ICEpower and Hypex amplifier modules
Please also see AN812: Common Features MK2 as well as the Application Notes on our website www.alldsp.com for additional information.
To see all application notes and detailed technical information, please request a login by sending an email to [email protected]
Some of the listed features are optional. Please contact us for detailed information.