The 1800B Signature is a fully integrated two input, four output Digital Signal Processor (DSP) intended for use in active loudspeakers for professional
audio or high end home audio. Available in two performance levels and using only the best sounding components available, its unrivalled audio
quality and feature set match the highest standards.
The 1800B Signature is set up to be directly mounted to the rear panel of a loudspeaker. To connect to an amplifier module, a range of interface
options is available for various models. See “Accessories” for details.
By setting a solder jumper, 1800B Signature can be used with two analog inputs, or with one input and one link out.
• 2 inputs, 4 outputs
• 96kHz sample rate
• Unparalleled audio quality
• State-of-the-art digital processing
• Programmable User Interface
• Monitoring and permanent logging of key parameters such as temperature, signal level and gain reduction
• 600 FIR taps per output
• 250 presets
• Optional Dante and AES67 module available
• Prepared for AVB / MILAN (coming soon)
• Multiple display and GPI / GPO support
• 2 DC inputs for potentiometers
• 4 current measurement AC inputs
• 2 temperature sensor inputs
• 100Mbit LAN
• Plug-and-Play compatibility with Pascal, Powersoft, ICEpower and Hypex
Please also see AN812: Common Features MK2 as well as the Application Notes on our website www.alldsp.com for additional information.
To see all application notes and detailed technical information, please request a login by sending an email to [email protected]
Some of the listed features are optional. Please contact us for detailed information.