The PLP428b Signature is a four input, eight output Digital Signal Processor (DSP) intended for use in standalone loudspeaker processor units
and system amplifiers for professional audio or high end home cinema. Available in four performance levels and using only the best
sounding components available, its unrivalled audio quality and feature set match the highest standards.
All connections on PLP428b Signature are internal multi-pin connectors. To build a full product, additional PCBs are needed with
external connectors. See “Accessories” for details.
• 4 inputs, 8 outputs
• dual-channel AES/EBU input
• 96kHz sample rate
• Unparalleled audio quality
• State-of-the-art digital processing
• Programmable User Interface
• Monitoring and permanent logging of key parameters such as temperature, signal level and gain reduction
• 800 FIR taps per output
• 250 presets
• Optional Dante and AES67 module available
• Prepared for AVB / MILAN (coming soon)
• Multiple display and GPI / GPO support
• Optional Tilt Sensor
• 8 DC inputs for potentiometers
• 8 current measurement AC inputs (optional)
• 8 temperature sensor inputs
• 100Mbit LAN with loop through
• Direct Drive capability for single ended XLR outputs, or balanced drive with a suitable output driver card
Please also see AN812: Common Features MK2 as well as the Application Notes on our website www.alldsp.com for additional information.
To see all application notes and detailed technical information, please request a login by sending an email to [email protected]
Some of the listed features are optional. Please contact us for detailed information.